Rules & Regulations
|Students (F.1 to F.6)
|5 items (including books and multi-media materials)
|25 items (including books and multi-media materials)
You cannot be taken away for F.1 to F.3 students.
|Dictionaries, Periodicals and Large books
You can only use them in the library.
|HK$1 per item per day
Maximum Fine: HK$100
|Lost Book Fine
|Equivalent to the list price of the lost item and any additional cost applicable.
- Students must produce a valid student card to check out items. The borrowers' privilege is NOT transferable.
- Users should return or renew the library materials on or before the due date.
- If there are any accompanying materials with the library materials, users should return both items to the library.
- Users must be responsible for paying the cost of any damage or loss of the library materials they borrowed.
- Computers are provided for students to use. They should take good care of the library properties.