Submission Of Application Form & Supporting Documents

E. Submission of Application Form and Supporting Documents

Applicants should return the completed application form together with photocopies of supporting documents to the General Office on or before 8th September, 2023. Please note that late submission may not be considered.


Supporting documents required are listed as follows:


Type of supporting document

Category 1      

Category 2

Category 3

A copy of each family member’s HK identity document living in the same house (HKID card)

A copy of 2023-2024 Eligibility Certificate issued by Student Financial Office (SFO)



A copy of Notification Letters of Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) (1 April 2022 - 31 March 2023)



All bank accounts record of applicants and family members (1 April 2022 – 31 March 2023)



Tenancy Agreement (For families living in public housing)



(If applicable) Copy of supporting documents for separation / divorce or spouse’s Death Certificate



(If applicable) Copy of documentary proof on unavoidable medical expenses (for family members who are chronically ill or permanently incapacitated) for the period from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023



(If applicable) Copy of the termination letter



Income proof (1 April 2022 – 31 March 2023) 

Salaried employed person
1. Tax Demand Note issued by Inland Revenue Department;  if not available

2. Employer's Return of Remuneration and Pension Form; if not available 

3. Salary Statement; if not available 

4. Bank transaction records showing payment of salaries, allowance, etc.(together with the page showing the name of bank account holder)(Please highlight the entries with colour and remarks. For any entries other than income, please also make necessary remarks next to them, or else the YHKCC may include the amount in calculating family income); if not available

5. Income Certificate certified by the employer (Appendix A of application form)

Self-employed driver or person running business (including sole proprietorship business / partnership business / limited company)

1. Profit and Loss Account verified by a Certified Public Accountant; if not available

2. Profit and Loss Account prepared on your own and 

3. Personal Assessment Notice (if applicable).

Salaried ememployed or self-employed person who cannot produce any income proofs

Please follow Appendix B to provide Self-prepared Income Breakdown detailing the monthly income throughout the year and explaining why income proof cannot be produced.
(YHKCC reserves the right to decide whether applications from those applicants who cannot provide justification for not producing income proof would be accepted.)

Landlord with rental income
1. Tenancy Agreement; if applicable

2. Bank transaction record showing rental income (highlight the entries with colour and remarks. For any entries other income, please also make necessary remarks next to them, or else YHKCC may include the amount in calculating family income).